myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The day you left....


I still remember that day you left..
I lost you....I don't know why??

I saw you lying on the floor...
Cold and lifeless you were...

With shaking hands and stoned eyes I touched you..
"She is alive....Daddy she is alive" I shouted...

Everyone told me you were dead but I couldn't believe it,
"She can't leave me..she promised...she will always be there" I mumbled..

I touched your wrinkled hand, drops of blood fell on my hand..
I heard you saying "I am leaving this body my dear but I will always live inside you"

Dressed like a bride, you looked beautiful...
Like an angel your face was glowing,

That was your last journey with everyone...

It's been more than 3 years,
And I still can feel you....

I still carry your heart in.... "my heart"
I love you "Amma"

No comments:

Post a Comment