myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Friday, January 6, 2012

Addiction


His pain is my tear,
His anxiety my fear,
My happiness his smile,
Its a journey beyond a mile,
In the arms of dark night,
When I feel low
His magic becomes light,
Driving me away from pain,
He is my unmatched gain,
My talks are his stories,
In his arms I live memories,
His eyes are romance,
asking me Shall we dance,
I am a feeling he can't say no,
He is music that I can't let go,
My dimples are his his happiness,
Making me live is his madness,
I am his heart's precious section,
He is my irrecoverable personal addiction!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Pallavi.
    It's a good feeling being addicted to love knowing the one you love is the source of the addiction. Love is indeed like a drug...one can never get enough of its potent nectar. This is one drug that has no cure for me & I intend to stay an addict of love as long as there is life in me (smile).

    Beautifully expressed.
    Thanks for sharing. Thanks also for visiting my {Moment}.

    You might also like this:
    Harp Of My Soul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Andy,

      Thank you so much for liking Andy. Of all the things in this world, the only thing that soothes me is this addiction of being in love. I wish you and your wife to be in love forever and even after that :)

      Visited and commented :)

      Delete
  2. Hello :-)

    I found you via Andy's site. Congratulations on your award! Your writing is lovely! I have enjoyed visiting :-)

    Best Wishes,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fiona,

      Thank you so much for your wishes and I am glad that you liked my writing. I am really grateful to you. Do visit again :)

      Delete