myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

If Only

If only you could know
How much i love you
You could see it right through my eyes

If only you could know
How much i care
You could feel it in my arms

If only you could touch me
you could feel passion
running through me n u

If only feelings could sing
you could hear
the sweet song of love

If only dark night sets
you could see
my love beating countless beats for you

If only you were mine
you could see
our life would shine
IF only!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much... Really appreciate...keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're on fb, feel free to befriend me :)
    I use to write, sometimes, not so much anymore. My best pieces where the most spontaneous ones, where I would just write in the moment, be it at work, school, etc.
    I'm also pisces, so I have powerful emotional currents as do you..
    I was once told that those who have strong emotional body, if they can calm the see and walk on water, there is nothing they can't do or accomplish in life.

    ReplyDelete