myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

For ever!

Have you ever been kissed
so truly
that passion becomes your language
Have you ever been touched
so hard
that your body is left with a mark
Have you ever been loved
so madly
that madness becomes sanity
Have you ever been held
so strongly
that falling is equal to flying
Have you been in love
so deeply
that all oceans lose depth
Have you ever seen sunset
so blue
that his face makes you rise
Have you ever said ever
so irrecoverably
that the story is now forever!

3 comments:

  1. Hello.
    This is utterly romantic & sensual.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Thanks also for following my blog. I always try to return the kindness & have become your newest follower too. I hope you'll come visit me often!

    For ref:
    My Wife, My Priceless Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Andy for appreciating.....It really matters alot :)

    And thank you for following me too...Hope you like my other creations as well :)

    ReplyDelete