myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Love letter to my Papa


Like sunshine of his face,
I am his dream,
He hears my unclear thoughts,
connecting my uneven dots,
rhyming the happy songs I sing,
He is my savior, He is my king,
He is the wet cloth removing my dirt,
He is my God who gave me birth,
Protecting me from burning winds,
He is my blanket,
Full of affection,
He is the one who filled my chocolate pockets,
My first tear,
My first smile,
My first step,
My first joke,
He is my biggest hope,
Keeping me together,
He is my strongest rope,
Though far,
We live in each other's memory space,
It is only my daddy's heart,
Where I find solace,
I have walked my entire life,
holding his warm hand,
He is the rockstar of my musical band,
He is my teacher
who walked me through rain,
He is my guardian
protecting me from all the pain,
He is my ram,
He is my allah,
He is the hero,
He is My papa!

2 comments:

  1. Hello.
    A lovely tribute to your dad.
    Thanks for sharing.

    For ref:
    My Wife, My Priceless Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much Andy... I really appreciate your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete