myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Monday, July 26, 2010

Angel of my life....

In the dark shadows of life i see her......dressed in pink, she looks like a a fresh petal of rose to me....her eyes brown and big as if she trying to know me.....her little fingers like the softest bud......she looked like a sweet little soft toy to me.....my soft toy....she is my possession........

Her little wings eager to touch the sky but can't fly...... she holds my hand and looks at me.....from her big wide eyes she gives me instructions to make her fly.... Scared in my heart I hold her up and teach her to fly in the deep blue sly....... Fear is always big but not bigger than belief...She makes me proud every time her wings flap....

Look at her now.....how has she turned into a beautiful angel....her beautiful golden hair curled on her forehead....... her eyes still big and brown....she is all set to take the big final leap in the deep blue sky....looks at me with those curious eyes....I know in my heart she has it in her.....though scared I am but still I know her.....

Here goes my angel to conquer the world.....but back here she will always come ...where we unite....

Angel of my life...you are my world....as u walked in my life , I realized my worth ......

2 comments:

  1. awww so sweet first time some1 has written somethin so beautiful for me!!!! i love you always.....
    sona..:)

    ReplyDelete