myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Monday, July 26, 2010

Girl In the mirror

As I stand on my window and look outside, I see rains pouring from the dark clouds as if a lady wearing black is crying for what she has lost. I can see her eyes and the pain it. I can see what she lost all this while to gain. I see a mirror which carries a broken image. Is this me or is this a reflection of that woman. Differences disappear and I find no difference between me and her. Going back now is like a dream…a dream which I know can never happen... As I look in the mirror I see someone else………I am what I was never…. Is it that my face has changed? …yes I have changed but my eyes are still the same….. My eyes have not changed…..

I am lost in the midst of nowhere….. Girl in the mirror has changed

No comments:

Post a Comment