myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Monday, July 26, 2010

Exploring “ME”

Knowing me is easy but understanding me is one of the most typical tasks in its own way. Why would anybody bother to know me… but anyway here I am … Pallavi…. Best known as pal…for some it is the shortest form of my name…for some it means friend but for me it means “moment”…. Coz that’s what I am all about… moments…. I am what I have lived….my experiences good or bad makes me “ME”...
Confused ….don’t be….for that is not my purpose at all... Living my life in the moment is my way ….
I am as funny as serious I may sound... Loves to play pranks on people and tease my dear friends….
My imaginations are crazy…I can deep dive in the mysteries of life any day anytime….. You may not even realize that I am lost…… I am a world saver a moment and the next moment I am the victim of plights of human life….
Even I don’t know who I am….I am still exploring “me” ……

No comments:

Post a Comment