myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I love arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh Hate you


You must be wondering what is it with this love and hate confusion.... Well from a looooong time I have been thinking about this wonderful ;) relations we share with our loving (LOL) relatives... Yes !!! you heard it right "RELATIVES". When I was a kid, mom used to scare me by saying “agar tum nahi soyi th bhoot aajayega". Trust me this word"Bhoot" used to make me shiver. But later on I realized there is nothing as ghosts in this world..... We have Relatives (better be scared). If at all my relatives go through I ll be Dead....

Analyzing them-

Ghosts oops I mean relatives can be broadly classified into 3 categories- Aunties, Uncles and cousins!!!

As people say Ladies first here we start...

In the loving memory of my lovely aunty relatives- They are very very peculiar and suspect each and everything that comes across them.Oh yess HOW CAN I FORGET.... the best habit they have is "you gift them anything (any damn thing) even a tiffany’s diamond, they will always say "acha hain.... but you gave me the worst and gave your other aunty a better gift". Are you kidding me?? I mean after putting in so much of effort and most importantly "MONEY" u say it’s not worth...Oh cmon!!! It is reallly really easy to hate them and for me “U know it ;)"

The deadly uncles- Deadly hhaha yea deadly man....It is very easy to hate them...Really... Don't believe me?? hmmmmm....... U will..... " aapka beta kya kar raha hain....kher chodiye...my son is doing BCOM"... bcom lol....There is a major shift from aunties to uncle..... They hate what you have...Infact looks down on you and hey whatever is their starting from a shirt button to his son ......everything is class apart...ya right...class apart ;).........

Annoying cousins- Have you heard that sound often when your cousins are around "nanananmamammamyeyeyeyhhhjfmanfmdaf"...... ya ya I understand, our cousins (Irritating, annoying cousins). Sometimes I feel they are "devil incarnated".... These are those ghosts which you can hardly get rid of...You have to be with them (NO CHOICE)

This is all about the "LOVE/HATE" relationship!! Nothing personal PLEASE: P

No comments:

Post a Comment